Time & Location
28 May 2022, 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Cedar Fern, 125 Scroggies Rd, Thirlmere/ Lakesland NSW 2572, Australia
About the Event
As we move towards the passive, cooler months and even an 'inner wnter', we enter a rich place of quietude. This seasonal shift remind us of the importance to cultivate more space to digest, integrate and restore.
If we are experiencing a transitional time in our own lives, resting our nervous system becomes medicine during this seasonal/personal shift.
The fallen leaves of Autumn provide nourishment and richness to the earth's soil, supporting renewing growth when Spring arrives. As so when we cultivate our own pratices of release and softness (when we embody the exhale), we enter fertile ground for our own involution, growth and blooming.
Our time together will be a nourishing space where we will tend to our nervous system. Involving....
- Gentle, restorative, somatic yoga centred around the teachings of the exhale, to bring release and relief to the heart space and hips.
- Inspiring discussions about the energetics of the breath and our life force, how it relates to the the different layers of our body, mind and emotions
- Time for a nature walk to ground by the lake, gums, open skies and bird song. Soak in the fertile spaciousness of Mother Earth.
- Explore Prānāyāma- Grow in relationship with your breath, the Life Force
- Body Scan Relaxation Practice - Soothe the nervous system as your awareness is guided through different awareness points through the physical body, using Mantra to foster a deeper connection and felt sense of expanse for body, mind and breath
- Finishing with a Sound Medicine Journey involving Gong, Channelled Voice and Singing bowls, to receive and integrate the day's nourishment.
This offering is suitable for those with previous yoga or meditation experience.
Spaces will be strictly limited to 12 people to allow for an intimate, community focused experience.
"Release" @Cedar Fern$88.00Tax: GST includedSold Out
This event is sold out